The Evergreen State College

2700 Evergreen Parkway NW Olympia, WA 98505

1st Floor of the CAB (College Activities Building) Facing the CRC, Room 135

Phone: (360)867-6399

E-mail: theevergreenbikeshop@gmail.com

CURRENT UPDATED SCHEDULE

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Second-Hand Rose and Back

Good ride this weekend before the heavy cloud cover rolled in. Apparently this blog is just our ride report... Pictures!

Our destination! Lots of interesting old things to found and bought for the right price. Apparently Dwayne the satanic dentist shops here for all the black houses in Olympia.

Start of the ride with past and future coordinators!

 Josh's bike gave him lots of trouble, but we don't leave no one behind. I'll be sure to be more equipped in future rides.

One last shot before heading home. Good lookin', boys.

3 comments:

  1. SICK RIDE DUDE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. I am appreciating your effort. .

    Safety Equipment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you guys go on biking trips? I'm interested if you do. My specific biking type is Downhilling. just wondering if you guys take weekend trips anywhere, just that as an example. Sorry for having to delete my previous comment, I just realize now that it was not in the correct thread.

    ReplyDelete